How can I send you photos of my vehicle or design files for my Wrap?
We are currently using WeTransfer for file delivery. This is a free service, does not require any sort of account and can accommodate file sizes up to 2GB.
What are the steps to send files?
- Go to http://wetransfer.com
- Select the file(s) you want to send by clicking on the “+”
- Enter Info@CharlestonWraps.com in the “Recipient’s email” field so we will be notified that you have sent a file.
- Fill in your own email address
- Write a description in the message box. Helps us identify the files and what project they are for!
- Hit the ‘Transfer’ button, and the files are uploaded to the WeTransfer cloud. You are done!
What file formats are accepted?
- .AI – Adobe Illustrator
- .EPS – Encapsulated Post Script
- .PSD – Adobe Photoshop
When sending us vector files, be sure to change all text to outlines to avoid font issues.
How does WeTransfer work?
Once the file(s) have reached us, you receive a confirmation email. When the file(s) is downloaded, you get an email that notifies you that we have received your files successfully. Easy as that!!!